That's right, folks... Ginger Zee, ABC's Good Morning America and ABC News' chief meteorologist, and the 2nd runner-up from season 22 of ABC's Dancing With The Stars, will be at WeatherReady Fest on August 25th, 2018.
Ginger will be taking part in the Young Meteorologist Program, along with James Spann and Owlie Skywarn, on the center stage located in the lower level of the Saint Louis Science Center. While not on stage, she will be doing book signings at her exhibitor table near the stage. Her books will be available at the event, sold by The Novel Neighbor. Her stage show and book signing schedule is listed here:
- 10:00am-10:30am - YMP Stage Show
- 10:30am-11:00am - Book Signing
- 12:00pm-12:30pm - Book Signing
- 12:30pm-1:00pm - YMP Stage Show
- 1:00pm-1:30pm - Book Signing
- 2:30pm-3:00pm - Book Signing
- 3:00pm-3:30pm - YMP Stage Show
- 3:30pm-4:00pm - Book Signing
The National Weather Association Foundation WeatherReady Fest will take place in St. Louis at the Saint Louis Science Center, on Saturday, August 25, 2018, from 9:30 AM until 5:30 PM. Get your FREE tickets by clicking here.